Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

For my first Father's Day, we headed up to Davis to celebrate my first and my dad's 49th! This is at Bistro 33, located in the old Davis City Hall. I was really hoping to eat breakfast... Again, but under time pressure I opted for the "Rainier" (dad tells me the restaurateurs harken from Seattle, hence the Northwestern dish names). Really tasty sandwich! Note from Caroline: The group photo includes three generations: Patriarch Pauley, two of his sons (Ken and Bill), and two of his grandsons (Vincent and Archer)! Also, Archer loved hanging out with his cousin Vincent!

2 comments:

  1. Bill, i added a note to the post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your photos too.

    Hope it was a memorable 1st Fathers Day for you Billy.

    Also, Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete