Monday, March 22, 2010

Other Archers

I received a package from my Uncle Bob in Michigan with a few items with the name "Archer" on them.  We've come across a few, as well, so here's a list of the people, places and things we've seen all called Archer:

  • Archer Farms, the food brand of Target
  • The Archer III, a single engine plane from Piper
  • Archer, the new animated series on FX that several people told me I must watch, it's "totally wrong in the best way"!  (I'll be watching it just as soon as I have a spare hour or two)
  • Archer, the baby name: last seen on the US Census in 1880
  • Archer: Search for Archer Choi and you'll run into archery sites: Korea has a long tradition of archery and  is home to many Olympic Archers--watch for Korea in the summer Olympics!

Thanks to Uncle Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment